Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Stupid Nonsense Pictures

I really hate those pictures!!! Grrrr!!! So trying hard!!! These people are getting stupid while getting older. Trying to annouce to the world what they are doing everyday by posting nonsense pictures. This is what happen when people don't have anything to do with their life. They tend to do stupid and nonsense things. Posting pictures of themselves half naked and pause like they are trying to show their tree curve like body... My goodness!!! What a shame!! I don't know if they are blind or something: dreaming or something? and their hypocrite friends will lie saying SEXY? while it really look so vomiting...I am not stupid to comment to say SEXY while she is not!!!.. I dont know what is happening to this people...

No comments: