Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, October 7, 2010

My Beauty Vain

I've created a wonderful Glowy Mineral Makeup. I added few colors this morning to blend well on my skin tone. I will observe how it goes on my skin before creating different colors to post on my webstore. For the meantime, I will enjoy this light glowy look I just created.

I bought 4 bags of frozen stir fry because it's on sale. I think I am having fun on this weight loss diet. I feel great and very light after loosing almost 9 pounds now. It's just a lifestyle change to loose weight the healthier way. I still have about 10 to 15 more pounds to loose according to the weight loss adviser at work. I don't know if I can do it for 10 weeks but I will definitely try my best.

I am excited for my laser treatment tomorrow. It's going to be a little bit painful but thinking about how my skin will look few weeks after, makes me so excited. And looking at how my skin have improved after 4 weeks since my first treatment, makes me even more excited and motivated.

Sounds VAIN!!! but who cares? It's my life!!!

No comments: