Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Lockable Mailboxes Online


I need to change our mailbox. I am starting to get a lot of email and packages, because I have been ordering online. My new address is not as weird as my old address, so shipping companies are not having a hard delivering some of my online orders anymore.

I am an online shopper so it's very frustrating to order online only to receive a notification of pick up my order to the shipping office just because they cannot locate my address. But not anymore, with my new address. That's why I have been doing my shopping online without worrying when and how will I receive my order. I simply wait for my doorbell to ring and receive my order right infront of my door.

And since I have been receiving packages, I need a bigger locking mailbox. I need a lockable mailboxes so all my orders will be safe. I don't have to worry about loosing my orders. I probably just have to notify the shipping company about locking mailboxes during the delivery.

No comments: