Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, October 8, 2010

Red Face After The 2nd Laser Treatment

My face is so red but it is starting to subside now. It's a little bit swelling but so wonderful to look at... It just look like I had a sunburn... Weeeeee, I can't wait to see the improvement after 3 weeks or so... I have 2 more treatments and I am so excited to see more improvement after!!!!

I was so busy the whole day today and it is so embarassing to attend to all those appointments with a red and light swelling face. But what can I do? I got to do what I have to do.

I will call the laser clinic to set another appointment, after three weeks for the 3rd treatment. I don't have to wait or ask for a day off from work. I don't care if my face red is a little bit red when I go to work on the third treatment.

No comments: