Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, October 30, 2010

I am Back To Face My World

After all the grief because of the lost momentem, here I am struggling how to go back to those moments of joyful heart and unbreakable self-confidence. Still trying to find my way reaching for the hearts that I have tried to avoid or hide myself from, because of I am afraid!! Afraid to accept the truth of my lost momentum..

But I am back... Not yet 100% ready, but I am getting there. Preparing myself to face my world with gladness in my heart. Facing them with some kind of sweet revenge!! I am back!! But still don't know how to reach their heart...

2 comments:

Student Accomodation said...

you have a great blogging skills..which can reach the readers heart..
all the best..
and with lots of wishes.
Student Accommodation

Coach Outlet Store Online said...

Anyway, we all want to live a good life. We want to grow up in pain harvest