Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Personalized Mailbox For My New Home

Our new home looks a lot better now. There are only few more things that we need to get from our old house and everything is set and I will start putting all the frames and decoration during the weekend or whenever I have the time. Then I will start looking for some things that I need to buy like a new mailbox.

I really wanted to replace the old Mailbox by a new and bigger wall mount mailbox for my personal and business use. Beside, the mailbox that we have right now is already too old.

I just love the Mailboxes that I see on the internet. All the wall mount mailboxes that I can see at the store are too plain. I need something unique and more personalized. I want the name of my business to appear as part of simple marketing strategy for my products.

No comments: