Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Flowers In Boxes

Now that we are finally settled, I am now looking around on and off that internet to find something that will beautify my new home, like this beautiful window boxes that I saw on the internet few minutes ago.

I can imagine how my front window will look like with window box full of flower on it. I want to make my house look different from my neighbor so it will be easier to be located when friends visit me. I can easily say what kind of flowers are hanging on my window whenever they have are having a hard time finding my house.

I really think a very nice window flower boxes will make my house looks stunning with white and pink flowers. A little touch of purple will make it more attractive. I can't wait to start decorating in and out of my new home.

No comments: