Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, July 23, 2010

My US Money

I just added my TD US account on my paypal so I can just directly deposit the money I make from blogging since my sponsors are paying me in US dollars. This way, I don't have to convert US to Canadian Dollars whenever I want to withdraw or transfer my money from my paypal to my bank account. I am just waiting for paypal's confirmation so I can transfer some of my money directly on my US account.

I will be saving this money for my Laser Genesis Treatment. I can't believe how pass I earned some money from blogging to transfer to my bank account.

I hope my sponsors will continue to give me some assignments so I can save the money for my personal vanity. Don't make any sense but, that's me...

1 comment:

Mark said...

You did the right thing my friend. I am from Canada too and I have added mt TD US account on my paypal as well. That was basically for my earning from online marketing. Blogging is one of things I do too. :)