Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, July 30, 2010

My New Online Diary

I just created a new online diary type blog. But I don't have any plan on buying a custom domain name for this blog. I will do the work as I always did in my other blogs.

Some people's eyes will grow bigger to find out about this blog since I will also be writing some of my complex thoughts about some things in my life there. But I will make sure not to reveal all the negative side of my life because that will make some people happy. My blogs are always visited by some ignorant people so I have to be careful about what I write.

One main reason why I created this blog is for my passion in blogging my thoughts and of course, for making extra income from my paid blogging sponsors.

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Congratulations on your online diary blog. I know that it will become successful too just like your other blogs. I am happy that you are doing well in paid posts. Thanks for the post. God bless you all always.

SS Pipes Manufacturer said...

Congrat's from my side and i am sure if you work seriously then it's going to be agreat place for information to share.