Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, April 11, 2008

Ten Reasons Why I Blog:

I got this tag from Mel.

These are the 10 reasons why I blog:

1. This is my theraphy whenever I feel bad, crazy or even happy
2 .I love to blog my thoughts
3. I love to read other people thoughts
4. This is where I learn different things.
5. I love meeting new people and somehow get some connections from them.
6. This is my little way of reaching out to people about the word of God
7. This keeps my mine busy on and off line
8. My way to keep my friends and family outside Canada, to keep an update about me.
9. I love to make money from it.
10. It has been a challenge to learn many things about how to make money by blogging. But I always hope, wish and pray that someday, I will be able to be be a full-time blogger.

Now I am tagging all my online friends and enumerate your ten reasons for blogging. After doing this, please copy the tag after this paragraph and add your name on the list of those who have done this. Please do this to increase traffic in our respective blogs and tag as many as you can.

No comments: