Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I Have Blogitive Account Now

I have register with Blogitve for more than 6 months now, if I am not mistake. Although, I have not received any denied notice, but I never received anything from them since I applied. I did a few follow ups but I was unfortunate to get any response.

It has been about 2 months since I last emailed Blogitive about my pending application. I actually deleted their link on my bookmark since I am happy with the jobs I am getting from my sponsors so far. Then yestertday, I was so bored that I thought of visiting Blogitive and tried to check out my application. I hit the Login button and to my surprised, I already have an account with them. Don't know when did my application was approved but right now, I am happy to be one of Blogitive bloggers. I am excited to do business with them. (This is not a paid post.)

No comments: