Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Get In Touch With Your Loveones

I missed my mom and and niece so much. I wish I have the money so I can take another vacation in the Philippines. I wish my mom is here to take care of me especially that I just had my surgery. Though I never regret migrating here in Canada, but I must admit that it is so hard to leave far from your love ones. I sometimes have to call my niece and my mom 2 to 3 times a week or sometime more, especially if someone from my family is having a problem. Like last week, they have to bring my brother to the hospital. I was so worried that I have to make an overseas call several times within the day. It's hard because I was in the hospital and using my celfone for an overseas call is very expensive. So I am glad that I always have my phonecard with me.

Therichcom.com sell prepaid phone cardto call international destinations ranging from asia to middle east and europe. Customers can use their web site to search for best phone cards to call from United States to virtually anywhere in the world with much cheaper rates than from large companies like at&t, sprint, etc. Their mission is to provide quality calling cards with the cheapest rates possible; to serve their clients better, provide satisfaction, maintain the quality of service and to keep open communication channel.

Buying phone card or calling card online is very simple. First, Choose the best phone card for your calling country. Second, Check out. Third, get PIN for phone card and access numbers for the card online & email instanly.Try shopping at their Online Phone Card Store featuring instant delivery of calling cards.

No comments: