Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, April 17, 2008

I am So Glad To Be Back

I am back at home since yesterday and I am glad to be able to grab some opps few minutes ago. I have a lot of opps but I feel trired and dizzy. My brain is not functioning well, so I just grabbed those easy one.

I have a big cut on my tummy from my stomach going down my lower abdomen. I wanted to cry, but is that important? I am so happy to be back and be able to open my eyes. I have so much things to be thankful for. I am blessed for giving me another chance to leave in this wonderful life that God has given me. I am blessed for having such a loving ang caring husband and a wonderful, sweet children. How can I refused to fight for this life. I can take another bigger cut from any part of my body just to be with them for as long as I can.

Thank you so much for all the prayers and inspiring message. These all play a big part of bringing myself back into this world.

No comments: