Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Fear Inside

I feel strange. I have fear inside....I thought I am strong, but right now I really feel weak, like I am loosing faith... I need to hold on to my faith, that everything is going to be just fine. That after the surgery, I will still be able to open my eyes. Be able to stand up again. To fight for another life.

I thought I will never be afraid. I thought I am strong. But right now, I can feel the weakness of a normal human being. I am not afraid to die, but I am afraid of the pain and physical struggle that I have to face again. I am afraid of the outcome or the complications after. All I can do is pray and hold to my faith. Prayers from everyone.. My doctor called, and the major surgery will be on April 11.

I hope that when I wake up tomorrow, my fears are all gone!!!

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Do not fear since the Lord watches over you. You recite Psalm 23:2, "Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me." Just hold on my friend. The Lord will show you yet another manifestation of His great love for you. God bless.

Anonymous said...

focus on God. don't focus on the what-ifs. Jesus is our great physician. hang in there girl.

Tey said...

Thanks Mel, I really needed that.. Trying to smile and laugh but deep inside, I feel weak.

Tey said...

Hi Pia, thank you so much for your support....