Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Personal Blog

I like reading personal blogbecause this is where I can get to know the real person I am in contact with online. I like reading different things that is happening to their day to day living. Their passion, their worries, their fears etc. I sometimes get myself into it that can sometimes feel myself just beside the author.

I always try my best to be as honest as I can whenever I post my personal emotions about anything. But then, I sometimes have to control my words and try not to mention any name of a person involve especially if I am mad or angry to someone. Because this can turn into something unpleasant that I might regret someday. I blog to personally share who I am. I blog because I love to read and get to know online people who just love to share who their are on the internet. I am very fortunate to find out that through this simple passion, I can make a few bucks on my wallet. I am now dreaming that someday, I can quit my present job and be a full time blogger. Just thinking about it, just gives me a big smile on my face. Have a blessed day to all...

No comments: