Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Gaining Back The Energy

I wanted to go to church today but hubby asked me to stay because I still don't look that well to go out, from the way I walk.. So here I am alone inside the house, BLOGGING!!. I hope to feel a lot better next Sunday so I can go to church and thank God for giving me another chance to be on earth with my family. Well, I can do that wherever I am but doing so, inside the church is something more special.

But I am glad that for about 3 days now, I can do my regular blogging routine. I am taking advantage of the time that I have while I am on sick leave in doing some updates and work on my blogs especially the new ones. So when my sick leave is over, all I have to do, is to do some simple updates and SEO.

I might start walking outside tomorrow morning little by little. Maybe for about 20 minutes to start with, for faster recovery. I have a very active life and staying on bed the whole day is very awkward for me. I feel like I'm going to have a high blood soon!! lols.. Walking is the best exercise for everybody. Have a great day to all.

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Just relax and let your body regain its own strength. You need time to recuperate from your operation. I hope you're doing well and is feeling a lot better already. Thanks for the update. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Tey said...

Hi Mel, Thanks for the visit again.. I feel a lot better and hope to go to church next Sunday.