Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Online Store Is Done


Yepeyyyy, My online store website is now finish and here is the printscreen of my website. I still have to do few changes and add some products. I dont know if I can buy the domain tomorrow because it's holiday. Otherwise I will buy the domain after the holiday.

I have a temporary URL so it can take orders now, but I am not yet ready to take orders because I want to try everything by myself to see if there is any errors on the webite. I will actually send products here in Canada and USA to test the UPS shipping. Unfortunately, I can only take orders from USA and Canada for now. Once everything is set then I will set my website to take orders from any countries. Watch for my free samples!!! Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments: