Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Loose Mineral Foundation


I am done with the different colors of my mineral makeup that I want to appear on my online store. I am so happy with the result and I am more excited to start selling them. I computed the expenses and I am suprised how cheap I can offer my mineral makeup. I am happier with the color that I created for myself compare to Proactive foundation that I have been using for a long time. And more natural and no synthetic ingredients. I am now on my way to order some of the ingredients that I will use for miineral lipstick and eyeliner and other beauty products to complete the beauty set category. I will only create natural colors to start with. All the colors and texture of my makeup are my personal choices for my personal use. I might add more choicesonce I start getting requests.

No comments: