Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, November 17, 2008

No Response Yet

No response from any of the suppliers that I emailed and I am starting to get anxious. I guess it is too early for me to expect a response. It's only Monday and some part of USA are still sleeping. But what about Australia? perhaps they have already received my request form? I like one of the products from one Dropshipper in Australia. But I still have to see how the business deals will go with all the suppliers that I contacted. I hope to get a response from any of them this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ester, all ur sites are up now. thanks for the tip. and hope ul inform me once ur done adding me up. :) have a great day and enjoy!

famous circle
www.famous-circle.com

Marie said...

Patience is a virtue :) let's cross our fingers to that :D