Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Delayed Plans

I thought it was that fast and easy to start the process of building an online store, but I was wrong. I have to contact and build a business relationship from the dropshipper or supplier of the product that I will to market on my online store. So I started sending emails to all the supplier of the products that I am interested. I need to get the specifiaction of the products, the terms and conditions that I need to follow in selling their products. So I guess, my plan of launching my Online Store this Christmas might be delayed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a delay is sometimes blessings wrapped in old newspaper. don't fret. if this is in accordance to God's will, nothing can stop you from launching this. be in faith. blessings... ♥

Tey said...

Thanks for your inspiring thoughts Pis. I really appreciate that