Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Excited For My Products

At last, I got a response from the author of the website where I will get the ingredients for my own product. I am pissed with all the terms and conditions of the natural beauty products suppliers so I will make my own product. It's all very cheap and very easy to make.

I have found one supplier of the ingredients I will use for skin care products like lotions, bubble bath, shampoo etc... Their office is about 20 minutes away from my house so I dont have to pay for the shipping. I just need to confirm on Monday if I can get the product from their warehouse by myself.

I can't find a direct supplier of some ingredients that I will need, so I have to order some of it outside Canada. I just need some confirmation about the importation and then I am ready to order all the ingredients.

About 25% of our household expenses are from skin care products like shampoo, conditioner, lotions etc... I will just finished all the chemical skin care products that we have in our house, then we will start using all the products I will make after. I will be saving a lot of money and all will be environmentally friendly. I am so excited to make my own makeup and other skin care products .

No comments: