Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Irrelevant Content Tasks

Funny but when my new sites recieved good PR, I have less money online. I guess I am not really good in catching good offers or probably a lot of sites have increased their PR as well making it hard for me to catch the good ones. I am having a hard time reserving tasks lately and whenever I do, the offer is usually irrelevant topic for my relevant content site. I have to spend time to think how can I make it relevant and I am glad that I was able to make one task quite relevant to my content. I slept and when I woke up, the task was still on my dashboard. My mind was refreshed and I was able to think of a better way to make it relevant to my content.

It's hard to take irrelevant content task on my relevant content sites. I will usually have to let it go. It is sometimes annoying because the task says "ANY RANK", and why not offer it to my other site that is relevant to the topic, paid domain too and with higher Technoratti rank.... Ahhh this is really confusing. Anyway, I am blogging because I want to have fun and I dont want to stress myself with this blogging for money. I hope 3P will realized that it is better for their bloggers to keep their site optimized to avoid being spam like what others have experienced.

No comments: