Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Understanding The Concept Of Spiritual Groups

We had an interesting home session for Couple's For Christ. I still couldn't get the deep concept of it but I still don't know why we keep on attending this community. I guess I can feel that hubby like it. But to be honest, I still can't get the deepest personal purpose of it.

As far as I can see, the purpose of building this commnunity is to develop group of people for friendship where their communication will revolves around the Lord' words of wisdom. Which is very good instead of wasting time and effort with some group of people whose main topic is about other's people's life.

However, there is some part of me that is not YET comfortable. Maybe because I have not develop the deep relationship with the group of people that I am assigned with. We dont have anything in common except that we all believe in the real concept of being in this community.

1 comment:

Kim, USA said...

Hi that is a very common feeling specially if you are new to community like CFC etc. But you will get through it pray for wisdom and enlightenment always. One good sign is that your husband showed interest. What is funny is that sometimes in our assigned group we don't like somebody hehehe, is God a joker I don't know. But sometimes it gives us a good example on how to deal people with love inspite of the fact that we don't like them funny diba? God bless!