Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, June 4, 2009

I Woke Up In A Long Dream

I woke up that one thing is not include on my dreams anymore but will always be part of my hopes and my daily life. I guess I have loosen myself and made me feel free in some ways. There are so many things in my life that I have neglected but not wasted. And I need to catch up. One thing I've learned from the Couple's For Christ sessions that God always hear us but there are some things that he will and he will never give because there is always a good reason behind. Perhaps there is a right time for what I am asking, but I will never loose hope that someday, it will be given to me.

I feel a lot better and feel so free after almost two years of working so hard to make it all happen. But it's seems that I have gotten so far, that I felt that I have to loosen myself. Something woke me up that dreams will happen if you will make it happen but will be given at the right time. There are more important things to do and to prioritize while waiting for it to happen.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

No you are doing right. You just have to "trust God with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3: 5-6). God will surely grant your wish in His time and if your wish is not contrary to His divine will. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.