Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, June 21, 2009

First Module With Perfect Attendance

I had few fun moments on the last session of Couples For Christ first module. I admit that I still have some doubts deep in my heart about my sincerity of understanding the real concept of this Catholic Religious Community. I still couldn't see what this community will do to find the deepest Faith in my heart. The Faith that I presently have already given me enough strenght to face many life's struggles and I know that there will be more. Fear and worries still hunt me in my dreams and faith is my only hope.

My interest and excitement is empty to tell myself how long should I be on this community. But for some reason, I just can't stop attending the session even if there are moments in my heart that there are some empty space that needs to be filled to give my heart the highest enthusiast in continuing the sessions. There are some challenges in my heart but me and my husband were able to complete the first module of 9 sessions with perfect attendance.

2 comments:

Joro Livelihood said...

Thanks for the visit. I really appreciated that. Sana matigil na siya.

Joro Livelihood
Joro, The New Beginning
Absolutely Joro
The World Of Joro
The Tale Of A Bukidnon Lad
Baconchezjoro Multiply

Kim, USA said...

Wow congratulations complete attendance at that. Keep it up.