Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Guide to Good Living


I just found a new website where I can learn so much for my business. I love the fact that most of the topics that I am always searching can be found in Scrubs.

My Mineral Makeup is focused on Oily and Acne Prone skin because this is the type of skin that I have. But I also want to created a Mineral Makeup that focus on different types of skin problems like dry and mature type of skin. Reading the articles that Scrubs have, just gave me so much insight about different types of Makeup that women from different part of the world have been looking for. I was able to get a lot of ideas on what women usually are looking for in a Makeup for their type of skin.

Now that summer is on it's way, I have been trying to figure out the best way to wear my makeup, to make me look fresh and natural all day. Reading the tips and tricks on proper way of applying Makeup according to skin type, color and season have given me so much valuable knowledge that I can share to my readers.

So if you are looking for a place to find the latest fashion and trend in beauty the healthy way, I highly recommend Scrubs. This is more than just another clinical nursing site. This site is specially made to give informations that will help you face the challenges that you might have. You will find different career advice and many inspiring stories, beauty and fashion tips as well as different ideas that will guide you to good living.
Post?slot_id=39472&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

No comments: