Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Second Order For This Week

I just processed new order today and my husband will mail the package this afternoon. I am so glad to shipped two orders this week. I really hope that this will continue to grow as the days go by.

I have loosen myself on working double time for my online business thinking that it will make my plan to quit my job earlier than I expected. But I was wrong. I shouldn't push myself too hard on something that can't happen as I wanted to. Things will happen if it is meant to happen. Receiving inquiries and small orders just made me more inspired.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Yes, go with the flow. You can't will yourself to succeed. Just do your best and leave the rest to God by constant prayer and supplication. I am with you in your prayer for success on your online business. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.