Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Paid for Blogging Again

I am glad to do 3 opps yesterday for 3 of my blogs. PPP is back but with different system, and website. I miss those days that I am making a decent extra income from blogging. And most of my opportunities were from PPP. I feel sad when their offers starts to get slower and cheaper.

Although I only got one opps from PPP, I am glad to take the other two relevant opps from my other sponsor. I really wish that this time, PPP will be back for good. I hope this time they will really screen their bloggers so they will have better quality paid post for their advertiser.

1 comment:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I hope you will have better opportunities with PPP this time. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.