Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Continous Effort

At least 2 to 3 times a week, I have new subscriptions, inquiries and few incomplete orders. I never stop answering inquiries as soon as I received the notification. I also never stop communicating to those who have incomplete orders to know why they didn't complete their orders.

It's very uninspiring to continously work on something that don't have the returns that you have been expecting, but I guess I need to stay foot and wait until the economic crisis is over.

On the otherhand, I am happy that at least, my effort on how to reach people who are searching for my products has been a success. This is by working hard in doing everything that I have been learning. I still have so much things to learn and do, but time is my enemy. I will just be waiting for the right time.

1 comment:

imelda said...

don't lose hope tey. ur efforts will pay off.