Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, May 31, 2008

My Little Bar

I have little bar in our basement. Whenever we have little party at home, we usually stay there to have a little drinking fun. Most of the time, hubby and his friends will spend their drinking hours there while watching TV or having fun with our videoke. It's good to have a little bar at home. It feels like you're in a real bar and you don't have to worry if somebody gets drunk and annoyed a stranger.

But we only have one old wooden Bar Stool and it's already out of style which makes my basement looks a little bit old. It was actually given to us by a friend when they have their house renovation. I am planning to buy two new Bar Stools for a change. I was thinking of a Metal Bar Stool with back. I just don't know where I should look for a good quality. My friend told me that there's a special place for Bar Stools where you can customize by choosing your fabric options and metal finish options. I visited their website and I am surprised that they have an extensive collection of Bar Stools that are available for both residential and commercial projects. They ship their products directly via UPS and FedEx. FREE SHIPPING in the continental US on all bar stool orders over $500.00! Cool!!!

No comments: