Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, May 15, 2008

High Quality Prescription Eyeglasses

I had a few problem with my insurance regarding my optical claim, My insurance said that the price of the eyeglasses that I got from my optemetrist was so high. I was actually looking for the latest style of prescription eyeglasses and I couldn't find one on their clinic, so I just decided to take the one that is quite similar to the style that I was looking for. I didn't bother to go to other optical clinic because I was persuaded by their words that they will do the papers works for my insurance claim. Unfortunately, my insurance didn't cover the whole amount, because the price exceeded the amount of the insurance coverage for prescription eyeglases.

A friend told me that Zenni Optical uses the latest modern materials, manufacturing and marketing systems. They bring product direct from their factories to their customers. No Middlemen,no retail overhead,and practically no advertising budget. They do not pay for or sell expensive, or even inexpensive, brand names, but only their brand. $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses are fashionable and stylish product with very high quality eyeglasses of great durability, safety and comfort at truly reasonable and affordable prices. Now I have to wait for another year for my insurance to cover another prescription eyeglasses. I've learned my lesson well. So next time, I should take my time to shop around.

No comments: