Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mother's Day Lunch At Mandarin Restaurant

I didn't forgot to bring my camera so I was able to take a shot with my family today at Mandarin restaurant. So we took a few shots while we are waiting for the food to be set
This is my Kelly.


This is my Kim


They are twins but as they grow up, they don't want to be identified as the same. Some say they look very much identical but some say they don't. As for me, they are different in so many ways.

Kim was trying to look silly... We are all full so we are going home now!!!..Hubby is camera shy. He is the driver and trying to hide...lols.. Happy Mother's day to all

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I remember Mandarin! I loved that restaurant back then, and it'd be great if I could go back to Canada and eat there again :)

Tey said...

Thnaks for dropping by my site Shao

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Tey,
Happy Mother's Day to you and to your whole family. It's so nice that your whole family celebrated Mother's Day at Mandarin's. Great time for bonding with your hubby and kids. Thanks for the post and pictures. God bless you all always.

Tey said...

Extend my greeting to your wife and mother..Thanks Mel