Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, May 9, 2008

Links Confusion

This is crazy.. One of my site was already listed on his site and then he will ask me to xlink on my other site while I already ask him if he wanted to be link on all of my site.. geee,,, Does this blogger ever read his messages?

This is very confusing when there are already too many sites on your blogroll. More confusing if you have multiple blogs like me.. So I will slow down on my link exchange campaign for a while, and would like to get to know the sites linking to all of my sites. However, my sites are still open to all those who wanted to be link on any of my sites. I just hope that they will all be patient if there are some confusion on my part at this time.

2 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That's the price of being famous and the "in" blog. People want to be linked with your blogs. That's a welcome development though. Just blog hopping my friend. God bless.

Tey said...

Happy to xlink but I guess it is important to get to know the people linking to your site.. This is one of the good essense of xchanging links and not just for backlinks purposes. Confusing though it fun

Have a great weekend Mel