Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, November 7, 2010

What Do I Know?

She will take the role of a peacemaker, then when peace was created, she will be the one to break it. WHY?... What have I done? What did I do to deserve this kind of people. Far, yet too complicated!! This is not the work of a good friend; A good person; A mature person.... Still the same person I know long time ago!! Selfish, always do things with selfish motives to elevate herself!! I am glad we are far from each other.

Just because I dont hate someone she hated for such a long time? Why can't she find forgiveness for some silly things that happened from the past!!? It was an incident from their young years that was re-opened and extended by some people with big mouth!!

What do I know about this stupid things? I dont know anything about this? Why will she expect me to hate someone she hate... Isn't it so childish?

No comments: