Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lesson To Keep Or Not

I was thinking few days ago if deleting my old friends on my FB account is a good decision. Few days have passed and I was on a very relax, peaceful, happy, unstressed and joyful days everytime I open my FB account. I was even more released and thought, that I really did the right thing after reading all their stupid reactions.

I was also reading the bible to based my judgement on removing them. I guess, and I hope that I really did the right thing. So far, right now, I don't see and witness all those envious competition on any side. I don't see any intimidating and jealous reactions from any side.

This decision actuallly taught me a lesson, which I really hope is the right lesson to keep.

"NEVER LET ANYTHING OR ANYONE STRESS YOU. AVOID THE PERSON OR THING RIGHT AWAY!!!"

No comments: