Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, November 4, 2010

All For Fitness And Beauty

I just did my hip hop dancing again. It is so fun to dance hip hop.. I want to memorize the steps so I can just have fun dancing the steps every workout!!

I am not going to work tonight because of some motherly responsibilities.. I am suppose to do my run at gym tonight, and it is also the weighing day for the weight loss challenge that I joined with, at my work. Too bad, I will miss it!!

I am thinking of buying my own treadmill so I don't have to go to the gym. Also, everybody who wants to use it at home can do so. My brother and my niece want to start running too. I will see if I can save some money to buy my own treadmill. I have so many expenses for my beauty vanity like my laser facial treatments... lols.. I also want to buy some more dance exercise dvds.. Yayyy!!! I am so vain!!

No comments: