Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Relaxing For The Slow Traffic

I didn't go to work last night because of my headache and this is a good opportunity to update my blogs and webstore, but I am too lazy to do anything. However, I was able to take one task from one of my advertiser and I am trying to take another one but my laziness keeps on hunting me .. lols..

The traffic of my website is improving. It was probably just the Search Engine's confusion because of some changes I made on most of my major pages. I really hope that it will continue to improve.

I also learned from my fellow online merchants that it is really slow for this month. I just have to get used to the fact that, every month will be different from the other. That's how business goes.

For the meantime, I need to relax and take the opportunity to concentrate on my blogging routine. I might submit my blogs and website to about 2 to 3 directories later on. I hope that I will not be lazy to do it.. lols.. Have a great day to all

No comments: