Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Smoothing Body Polish

I finally update my webstore and added this new product. It's my Smoothing Body Polish which I have been using for quite sometime now.


I have been wanting to post it but I am just too lazy or my mind is too busy thinking about our moving. Now that we have moved, I am ready to start my online business again.

I created this image yesterday and make some computation for the pricing. Then create a simple description on my webstore.

I love posting the products that I personal made and have been using. My products is my obssession or a hobby and I am just lucky that I have the talent to make money from it by selling it on the internet through my webstore. Visit my webstore All Natural Cosmetics 4u to learn more about my products.

No comments: