Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Money Online Thoughts

I just finished one good paying task from one of my sponsors. I hope it will not be rejected so it will go to the minimum payout savings right away.

I wasn't able to process this one small order because I just feel so lazy to do it. Maybe because it is just a small order. But I will definitely have to make it by tomorrow and perhaps, ship it as well if I still have the time.

I already reached the minimum payout of Google Adsense. I am not sure if it will be send this month. If not, I will probably have it next month. It still doesn't say on my account when will I receive the payment.

I love this making money online. I am having fun blogging while being payed by doing it. Isn't it so fun? I just wished I am making the amount I am making from my full-time job, but SIGH!!!!! NOT even half of my full-time job salary.

1 comment:

imelda said...

blog earnings is dwnindling for me too, tey. it is not worth resigning from a job in order to concentrate on blogging alone