Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Frustrating Week Ahead

Grrr!!! the weekend is over and I wasn't able to finish the second page of the brochure for my products. I keep doing unnecessary random things and too lazy to do the important things. I guess this is part of my frustrations. I just want to do what comes into my head without thinking which is more important. My head is in chaos and cannot organize my head to prioritize things.

Anyway, I am on my way to finish the laundry and do few walking or dancing to keep me energize. I will porbably go back to bed after, and prepare myself to attend the mass. I wanted to cook pansit (filipino noodles) but I don't think I can. Ahhhh!!! it is frustrating to think that it is going to be another crazy week!!!

No comments: