Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Random Blogroll Visit For Cleanup

I will be doing my daily blogroll visit on all of my blogs from now on. I am visiting at least 5 blogs from my blogs randomly. I noticed that there are so many links on my blogroll that are inactive or have not been updating their blogs for one year already. And the worst thing is, they removed my blog link on their blogroll!! A BIG WHY!!! everytime I see this blogger's blog.

Linking a website or blog that doesn't exist or don't have a reciprocal link can have negative effects on the value of your blog or website. It's hard to visit all those blogs listed on my blogroll because there are so many. Aside from that, I have more than 10 blogs with different links on it's blogroll. So I will be doing the visit randomly.

No comments: