Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, April 6, 2009

Time For Blogging

I will do my blog hopping today since I already shipped the order I received yesterday. I started working on the wholesale page of my webstore by doing it one day at a time. I hope I still have the time and energy to do a little of my wholesale page today, after my short blogwalk.

It's been three months since I published my webstore. I only received orders here and there but nothing really big if you will ask. However. I still haven't done any paid advertsing or PPC campaign as of now. And I was advice the I should do it. This is where I will see where and what o improve, both on my website and my products. But I am not in a hurry. I will do that once I have the chance. Doing the PPC campaign also needs some learning.

No comments: