Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Monday, April 27, 2009

Less Clicks But Specifically For My Products

My Google Adwords Ads are getting numbers of impressions but still no clicks. Impressions mean my ads was displayed from the pages where people type in the keywords that I used for my ads. My Ads was displayed but was not visited. I will observe for a couple of days and see how it goes before I post another ads on Yahoo and MSN.

It's always fun to learn something new. I've been wanting to start learning how this Google Adwords work and I finally started it. I am nervous and excited at the same time. lols..

Instead of using large keywords, I used keywords with less searches. I have about 11 less searches keywords. I am trying to get targetted visitors for my products and not large volume of traffics. The larger the keywords, the more chances of getting clicks but most click can be either just looking or if you are lucky, visitors who will buy. So I'd rather have less traffic but with specific reason of clicking my ad.

No comments: