Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I hate UPS

I hate UPS!!, Their delivery people are too lazy to find our address to deliver products. I am always having problem whenever I choose UPS to deliver products that I ordered online. As much as I wanted to get their shipping delivery for my products, but then hubby reminded me how awkward they are in finding our place.

That's why I choose Canada Post for my shipping delivery. I thought of looking for other label companies for my products but then UPS said they will re-schedule the delivery tomorrow for the labels.

The company where I order my labels are cheaper and no minimum order. It's good for small business like mine. All I do is print my own label for my products. Very simple label for now. I will change to a better looking label when I start making regular orders for my products.

No comments: