Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Love The Business You Are In

For those who are visiting my blogs to see whats on my thoughts right now? Well I have a very eager customer who wants to order my mineral makeup. She filled up the contact form but the email address that she entered is invalid or probably she entered the wrong email add. So my email in response to her inquiry keeps on coming back to me as a "MAILER-DAEMON". Yay!!! I got this customer inquiry from one of my blogs where I always blog about my products. It surely work to promote products on blogs.

I am also very happy that one of my customers contacted me to request for a pure SheAloe Butter custom made. So I am waiting for her to drop her money today so I can order the ingredients and hopefully pick it up tomorrow. She said I should sell this product because it's what people have been looking for. So I will post this on my website soon.

I love webdesigning and now hooked on Natural Cosmetics. As I have been always saying, "Find something that you love doing and make a business out of it".... So if you love cleaning houses, well good for you. Now you found something that you love doing. Focus your mind on how to make it big, instead of talking and finding something bad to talk about people you are pretending to be a friend, BEHIND THEIR BACK.

No comments: