Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thanks To SocialSparks

I am so glad that SocialSparks finally approved this blog and my other 3 blogs Raptured Dreams, Embracing Health For Life, and Celebrity Entertainment Matters on the marketplace. For a while I can't take much task from them because it's hard to find business related task for my Walk Through Money Online Journal blog domain, but now that they approve my other blogs, I will log in to my Social Spark account to grab some opportunities that I am qualified to take. But to be honest, until now I am still confuse about their system. But I hope to get used to it by visiting my account as often as I should. Thanks to SocialSparks again.

4 comments:

imelda said...

Wow, congrats, sis!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend i am very happy for you. Go get em. Dont forget about the little people here LOL

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

That's a wonderful opportunity for you to earn additional money from your blogs. I hope you will find more opportunities as the days go by. Thanks for the post. God bless you always my friend.

Tey said...

Thanks for all your comment, Imelda, Bill and Mel. God bless you all