Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Friday, July 11, 2008

Wear Funny Images

Summer is here and the weather is getting warmer. My kids love to swim. So during the weekend, I usually spend time with my kids at the beach. But since I dont know how to swim, I end up being bored watching and waiting for them to be done having fun on the water. It's so warm to stay outside while waiting for them. So I usually wear short pants and t-shirts. I really think that wearing t-shirt is the most comfortable clothes you can wear during summer. My kids love to wear t-shirts too and they always want something unique from everyone else on their peer group.

I found this website that offer some funny images to put on your t-shirts. I showed the images to my kids and they just love them. They offer a wide range of funny image designs on t shirts. You will simply pick the funny image you like, pick the shirt and color of the shirts and order it up. Not that I dont like Obama, but I find it really funny to see some images of Obama on my t-shirt. Just take a look at the images at the bottom. Isn't it funny? It will be something new to wear funny t shirts like this.

You can choose different vintage funny image design on t shirts at Vintage T Shirt Store. All you have to do is to pick the funny image you like, pick the shirt and color of the shirts and order it up at www.vintagetshirtstore.com. Register now at Vintage T Shirt Store, and get one or more of their funny images on your t-shirt.

No comments: