Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not As Much

I am glad that one of my sponsors whom I haven't got any business with, for quite sometime, is finally giving me some money for the past two days. The price of the first 3 offers is not as pleasing as I they used to give me. But I need to accept it since I need 2 more approves post from them, to be able to submit my new blogs/sites. Same thing goes with my other sponsors. So the price I get for this blog is not as high as it should get, since the traffic and backlinks of this blog is quite good. Once my new sites are stable enough to do business, I will take less offers for this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Esther that you earn a lot in your blog. My blogs are pr0 thats why i did not make a lot just very tiny...Anyway i got a tag for you...

Tey said...

Thanks Genny