Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still Not Focus

My mind is more focus on my fitness life. It keeps me look forward on something and keeps my mind off from something unworthy. However, my mind is still off in making my online business my priority. I have not started working on this one big pick up order and I really need to finish this order before the weekend so I can email the customer when can she pick up the order.

Aside from that, I also need to spend more time updating my blogs particularly this one because it might lose its good ranking if not. I am trying to avoid that to happen because it is affecting my online income. I still thank God for all the blessings despite my negligence in working harder to all the sources of my extra income online.

No comments: