Home | Visit My Webstore | Blogroll |

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Finally Worked On My Business

I am finally done with one pick up order and I already emailed the customer. I will be waiting for her response on when will she be available for picking up the order.

I also order the sifter jar and the red bc iron oxide at coastal scents since I am running out of these two items. I am glad that they offer discounts for all order this weekend.

I also order the bunny tail puffs on TKB since it's been out of stock on my webstore for quite a long time now. Also, I am using this for my personal use and I only have about 3 puffs available for myself. So I ordered and hopefully to have it soon so I can post the availability on my webstore.

I also did few changes on the products on my webstore since I decided not to use the Fruit and Botanical Extracts anymore on any of my products.

Ahhh, finally!!! I did some work for my business.

No comments: